Aerospace MRO's Quality and Safety Policy Statement
Aerospace MRO has considered Quality and Safety are the first priority in all of our activities. We are committed to developing, implementing, maintaining, and improving Quality and Safety strategy,management systems, and processes to ensure that all our aviation activities are undertaken with balanced resource allocation, aimed at achieving the highest level of Quality Compliance and Safety performance and meeting the applicable regulations and standards.
All levels of management are accountable for the delivery of this highest level of safety performance, starting with the Accountable Manager. Our commitment is to:
• Comply with all the applicable legislation, to meet all the applicable requirements, and adopt practices to improve safety standards.
• Provide the necessary resources for the implementation of the safety policy
• Apply human factors principles.
• Enforce safety as a primary responsibility of all managers and continuously promote the safety policy to all staff.
• Recognize that compliance with procedures, quality standards and regulations is the duty of all personnel.
• Focus the importance of meeting customer, regulatory and statutory requirements. The Contract Review process ensures that customer requirements are captured and reviewed before acceptance.
• Apply 'Just Culture' principles to internal safety reporting and the investigation of occurrences and, in particular, not to make available or use the information on occurrences to attribute blame or liability to front-line personnel or other persons for actions, omissions or decisions taken by them that are commensurate with their experience and training or for any purpose other than the maintenance or improvement of aviation safety.
• Develop and embed a Quality and safety culture in all our activities that recognizes the importance and value of effective aviation Quality and Safety management and always acknowledges that safety is paramount.
• Establish and implement a Non-Punitive or Blame free reporting system to facilitate and
encourage compony personnel including the contractor's employees, customers, and other stake holders to report any error or hazard that may lead to incidents or accidents.
• Ensure that safety standards are not reduced by commercial imperatives.
• Ensure good use of resources and pay particular attention to carry out correct maintenance at thefirst attempt.
• Ensure that all staff are provided with adequate and appropriate aviation safety information and training, are competent in safety matters and are only allocated tasks commensurate with their skills.
This Quality and Safety Policy will be distributed to all employees. Their involvement to achieve the highest level of safety as well as my personnel commitment will guarantee the success of our safety performance.